Our March meeting of Bridger Mountain Scribes will be held at the library on Monday, March 11, from 11 AM to 1 PM.
- The program – We will be making models of the modular book and sharing our progress on the content.
- The 2019 year-long project —
We are to have chosen our text and cut at least some materials to size in preparation for beginning to assemble the book. Remember that each part of the book can be done (and redone!) separately and the book can be added to at will, so bring at least 5 folios and 5 book wrappers to get you started at the February meeting. A five-inch-square book will require materials in the following sizes:
folios: 10″ x 5″, grain short
page wrappers: 10″ x 10″ square
spine piece: [width of finished book + 1″] x 5″
- Show and share — Bring anything you’ve been working on.
What to bring:
- for folios: 6 sheets of heavier paper cut to 5″ x 10″, grain short
- for wrappers: 6 sheets of paper cut to 10″ x 10″
- for the spine: 1 sheet of heavier paper cut to 5″ x 5″
- any progress you’ve already made on your year-long project
- anything else you’d like to share with the group